Holiday Shopping at Hangar 1 Distillery in Alameda - California 2020
Date: October 17, 2020 (Saturday) | Time: 11:00m-5:00pm
Great parking and quick access to unique holiday gifts designed by local artisans. The event is hosted by HEAD WEST - a local marketplace in partnership with The Hangar 1 Distillery in Alameda, CA. Explore Makers + Merchants including makers, crafters, designers, artists, small brands, local shops, speciality service providers and local charities/non-profit. Stop by the MONOLISA booth to shop limited edition premium leather handbags and shimmering jewelry designed with beautiful crystal elements.
The Hangar 1 Distillery is a completely outdoor venue for 2020 — located in Alameda, California on the Historic Alameda Naval Base. The outdoor marketplace area and food/drink area is kid + pet friendly, but the outdoor Runway Spirits bar patio is 21+.
SAFETY/HEALTH + IMPLEMENTATIONS:
- Face Coverings/Masks Required within the Marketplace
- 6ft Physical Distancing Enforced
- 10ft Booth Distancing for Additional Shopping Space
- Marketplace Security + Staffing Present to Enforce
- Hand Washing/Sanitizing Stations Available
- Individual Booth Hand Sanitizing to Engaging w/ Product
- Give Air-Hugs + Stay Safe!
Location: 2505 Monarch Street in Alameda, California 94501.
MONOLISA Booth 48.